[Fredslist] Our Jourdan - Important lessons for any season.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Sat Dec 6 14:00:37 EST 2008

Jourdan is an inspiration to all of us to remember that our richest gifts are those we can impart from ourselves: the gifts of caring, kindess, the love of our fellow man, friendship, personal resourcefulness and ingenuity. It keeps the energy of abundance and goodwill flowing anytime and especially now. It lights up our lives with hope and renewed energy for what is possible.  What a legacy to the world. Thank you Victor!

Kelly Welles
Diversity Co-chair

Price Raffel & Browne, LLC.
Trusted Advisors to Attorneys and Accountants
475 Park Avenue So. 18th Flo.
New York, NY 10016
212-867-7730  ext. 329
kwelles at prbinc.com