[Fredslist] Request for Legal Consultation

Jim Kramer JKramer at xand.com
Fri Dec 5 11:34:38 EST 2008

Gotham Attorneys:

Gotham Magic needed...

My friend Eric is a systems engineer who was employed by a technology
firm in Connecticut-and terminated last week- He believes he may have a
case to sue - or to push for an extended severance settlement.

Please see the below note for detail.    He has just closed on a home -
and is somewhat strapped for cash.

If any Gothamite Lawyers can help it would be a big help to him and his
family....he can use some of our magic in this now sad Holiday Season.

Please contact Eric directly at  mail6 at lorson.com
<mailto:mail6 at lorson.com> . so there is no delays in his next steps....
thanks!

Jim Kramer