[Fredslist] Congratulations to Fred Klein on his interview fromwww.goodnewsbroadcast.com

Jeanne Anne Norton jnorton at abramslaw.com
Thu Dec 4 17:11:24 EST 2008

What a fabulous interview.  Congratulations, Fred.  I recommend that
everyone in Gotham make the time to listen to this interview.

You will also notice that Good News Broadcast has a grouping of
interviews in various areas of interest, including "overcoming
obstacles."  And television programming.  The Good News Broadcast Group,
and its founder, Paul Sladkus, our newest Gotham member, is a winner.

Jeanne Anne Norton, Esq.

Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Greenberg, Formato & Einiger,
LLP

630 third Avenue, 5th Floor

New York, New York 10017

Tel:   212-279-9200