[Fredslist] A Really Qualified Financial-Banking Person

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Dec 4 16:06:27 EST 2008

Please see The below cover letter and two descriptive attachments from
Andrew Lubow.  Andrew is really qualified in a number of areas which should
interest you.  I would appreciate your contacting him with any leads or
opportunities.  Thank you.

Andrew Lubow
                          465 West End Avenue #4C
                            New York, NY  10024

                                                           December 3, 2008

To Whom It May Concern:

      As  set  forth  by the two attached documents, I am presently looking
for  employment  in  the  financial  field,  i.e.  banking,  investment and
factoring  firms  or credit unions. Specifically, I am seeking a job either
in  the  area  of  compliance, audit or risk management as I have extensive
background  in  transactional,  policy  and  procedural  testing as well as
compliance  with  regulatory requirements, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and
Know Your Customer requirements.

      I  have  always  been  a team player, but have acted independently in
designing  efficient  auditing  plans  and  then  clearly communicating the
results  to management along with any recommendations for improvement. As a
person with excellent people skills, I have been able to work well with the
business  areas  I have been assigned to and when I have traveled on behalf
of  the  firm  to other areas, I have always achieved success in fulfilling
the needs of management in all areas.

      I  believe  I  would  be  an asset to your firm and to my perspective
co-workers.  I can be reached either at (212)787-8757 or (917) 763-3652 and
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Andrew Lubow

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com(See attached file: Resume 2008b.doc)(See
attached file: Head Note.doc)
http://www.gothamnetworking.com***This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,  please delete the email and notify the sender if we are sending you  materials in error.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or  written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of  voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***