[Fredslist] Jewelry store credit for sale with discount

Donald Bernstein dbernstein at victorbernstein.com
Mon Dec 1 09:57:01 EST 2008

I have a client who passed away and who had an $861.58 credit at a
jewelry store, Zigzag at 1336A Third Avenue in Manhattan.   The store
will not issue a refund, but will honor the credit and has confirmed to
us that it is tranferrable.  We are selling the credit for less than its
face value.  So here is a chance to buy some jewelry for someone at a
nice discount.  Email me your bid if you are interested.
Donald Bernstein
dbernstein at victorbernstein.com