[Fredslist] [PROMO] 15-second poll will help improve PlanetThoughts.org for environmental awareness

David Alexander MyEmail2 at OpalComputing.com
Fri Aug 29 12:17:37 EDT 2008

There is currently a quick poll running at http://www.PlanetThoughts.org.
This poll will help my small team to take the next step to make this the
best serious environmental site it can be; we focus on critical information
with societal and individual impact to make this a more livable planet now
and in the future.  But to do this, the Web site itself must be effective in
getting the readers attention, providing information, and encouraging repeat
visits.

There is just one question in the poll, with five possible answers.  So, if
you have 15 seconds, look at the site, and provide either one or two
suggestions of the five choices to let me know what YOU feel would be the
best improvement.  If you look around a bit, first, that would give even
more accurate results, and you could find out some interesting facts.

Enjoy,

David Alexander
Love your Planet.... Know your Planet
Gotham Green member