[Fredslist] Gotham rocked

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Aug 28 18:18:26 EDT 2008

As we near the end of our first blood drive a total of 30 people
participated so far with a promise from a few more in the next 10 days.

The milleridge inn has already agreed to work with us again next year.
And perhaps we can get incoming college freshman to join us.

Thank you Gotham for making this an amazing experience. Believe it
that a couple of people walked out with opportunities while sitting
around the snack table.

For those whose hands I was suppose to hold.. New donors are badly
needed. Next time. You have a year to get use to the idea.

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516 318-8655