[Fredslist] SACC talks about Bankruptcy with Jaspreet S. Mayall, Esq. @ our next meeting on 9/10/08

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Aug 28 10:36:31 EDT 2008

Hello Along the Network:

We hope that you are all enjoying your summer.

As usual we are back to business at South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC)
and invite you and your friends to join us at our next meeting on September
10th, 2008 at 6:30pm.

Our guest speaker is Mr. Jaspreet S. Mayall, Esq. from Certilman Balin Adler
and Hyman, LLP www.certilmanbalin.com <http://www.certilmanbalin.com/>
(516-296-7061)

Jaspreet S. Mayall, a partner at the Long Island law firm of Certilman Balin
Adler & Hyman, LLP, will be discussing the different chapters of the
Bankruptcy Code; how to utilize Bankruptcy for your personal benefit and to
protect your business; and the pitfalls of dealing with troubled entities in
today's economy.

Its a volatile market out there.....so don't miss this opportunity to come
and learn to see how you can protect yourself.  Our meeting will be held
Wednesday - September 10th, 2008 at 6:30pm at Nan King located at 2056
Hillside Avenue , New Hyde Park, NY 11040 (516-352-0009).   Networking and
Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner & entertainment for just $40 a
person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who
might benefit from this.

Also, save the date for our future meetings being held on:

October 8th...details to follow soon

November 12th.....details to follow soon

December 10th....detailst o follow soon

 Please RSVP to confirm attendance.

Nanking is an upscale Restaurant that offers a wide variety of delicacies
from Thai, Chinese and Indian Cuisines.  The food and service at Nanking is
just as pleasing as the decor.   <http://www.nytimes.com/> The New York
Times reviewed Nanking , and gave it a "very Good" rating.   Nanking 's Menu
boasts Chinese and Thai dishes fused with some Indian flavor.  Nanking now
has 6 locations: 4941 Stelton Road, South Plainfield, NJ 07080; 2056
Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040; 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ
07302; 1538 Parkway Plaza, Oak Tree Road, Iselin, NJ 08830; 72-23 37th
Avenue, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 and Manhattan on Broadway and 50th Street
!

 PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street, Suite 201

Hicksville, New York 11801

Ph: 516-986-5491

Cell: 516-662-5215

Fx: 516-941-0799

gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com

"Act as if failure is impossible and your success

will be assured......."