[Fredslist] Thanks & Free Admission to BB Kings Event

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Wed Aug 27 19:12:39 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham Family,
In addition to the below Gotham Members, I'd like to thank the following
individuals for heeding my call to action last Friday and making at
least a $20 donation to Living Beyond Belief: Jane Present , Judy Heft,
Heidi Simon Elizabeth Marner-Brooks, David Stein and Dr. Elizabeth
Greenberg
As I've said, in my prior emails, any Gotham member that makes a $20 or
more donation to Living Beyond Belief by this Friday will receive free
admission to our BB Kings Fall fundraising event (including open bar,
hors d'eouvres, music, silent auction and celeb appearance), while
helping to ensure that we have the much needed funds for our ongoing
HIV/AIDS peer empowerment program.
If each Gotham member donated just $20 we will have created a $10,000
miracle by weeks end.  I hope to have your support and to see you at our
Fall fundraiser.
Again, all donations can be made online at www.livingbeyondbelief.org or
you can send a check made payable to Living Beyond Belief to:
1775 Broadway, Suite 433
New York, NY 10019
All my heart,
Bari