[Fredslist] PROMO, Maria Guida presents on Sept. 24

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Aug 22 11:27:23 EDT 2008

Please join  Maria Guida
President of   Successful Speaker, Inc.

Wednesday, September 24
5:30 until 7pm
at The New York Public Library for Science, Industry, and Business

as she presents

Theater Techniques  to persuade and inspire your business listeners  --  in
the office, boardroom, courtroom, or media.

Maria will show you how you can apply techniques that actors use, in order
to deliver your business message with poise, passion, and persuasive power.

Learn how to inspire belief in the minds and hearts of your clients,
prospects, and colleagues -- to sell your ideas, products, and services.

Maria Guida,  president of Successful Speaker, Inc., has improved
performance at some of the world's premier organizations, including JPMorgan
Chase,  Shearman and Sterling, and NYSE  Euronext.  As a university
professor, she taught Presentation Skills to business professionals and
Ph.D. candidates from the U.S. and abroad.  For many years, Maria worked as
a professional actor on Broadway and television and was a principle
spokesperson on national TV commercials.

Location:
The New York Public Library for Science, Industry, and Business
188 Madison Avenue (between 34th and 35th Street)
Room 018 (Lower Level)

Registration begins September 10:

Call:          212-592-7000 (10am until 5pm)  or
Email:       sibilregistration at nypl.org
Ask for the Presentation "Theater Techniques for Better Public Speaking"

Here's what attendees are saying about Maria's seminars:

"There aren't enough words to describe how beneficial this seminar was or
how talented Maria Guida is. She worked with each of us individually
throughout the coaching, and we were able to experience immediate and
noticeable improvement quite literally right before our eyes and ears. I
urge you: If you haven't experienced Maria's coaching, do so!"
Rich Klein
The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

"Maria's seminar was original, creative, and gave tremendous value to all of
us who speak for business.  What an amazing, interactive session!  I learned
so much!"
 Anna Lieber
Lieber Brewster, Inc.

Thank you so much.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
212-567-4653
www.successfulspeakerinc.com