[Fredslist] FW: HOT METS TIX HOT METS TIX

Matt Silver matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
Wed Aug 20 11:35:35 EDT 2008

Hello fellow Gothamites  I have 4 amazing seats including prepaid
parking at face value repeat face value right behind the Mets dugout sec
53 F this is a once in a lifetime experience, you will smell the players
sweat they are playing Houston and the tickets are 118 each which is 472
cash only THEY WILL GO FAST

TICKETS MUST BE PICKED UP IN HICKSVILLE L.I.. These seats are selling
for 250 each on craigs list and stub hub. Optional LIMO package is only
400

Including all. The game is this Saturday Aug. 24th at  7:10 pm