[Fredslist] VENTURE CAPITAL SOURCES NEEDED FOR START UP COMPANIES

Steve Kirschner skirschner at lifton.com
Wed Aug 20 05:36:55 EDT 2008

Gothamites

I am working with some very worthy start up companies and my "pipe line" of
opportunities is growing daily.

Their business plans, resumes and financial projections are most impressive
and these firms show huge financial promise.

Funds being sought from $250,000 to $10 million +-

I am very anxious to be introduced to qualified retputable sources of
capital.

Any assistance along our network will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Steve

H. Stephen Kirschner
Director Investment RE Sales Division
LIFTON FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
(T) 631 750 6662
(F) 631 750 6663
(C) 516 528 2288
EMAIL:  <mailto:SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM> SKIRSCHNER at LIFTON.COM