[Fredslist] Please cast your vote and help Gods Love We Deliver get an American Express Grant

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Mon Aug 18 14:02:39 EDT 2008

Hi, Gotham:

I have been a volunteer at God's Love We Deliver for almost 10 years now.
GLWD is a wonderful organization which prepares and delivers approximately
1,500 meals per day to clients who are too sick to feed themselves.

GLWD is working with the Association of Nutrition Services Agencies to
receive an American Express grant.  Grants are given according to the number
of votes received by organizations applying for them.

If you have a few minutes, would you submit your vote in support of GLWD.
Here are the steps:

Go to http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/2DBUZB

Log in as a guest or Amex Card member

Click on "Diseases and Disorders"

Click on "No Waiting List for the Sick and Hungry"  (the name of the GLWD
project)

Click on Nominate

I was told that voting ends either today or tomorrow, so if you have a few
minutes to give to this worthy organization, it would be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you.

Lynda Feld

Personnel Consultant

Aavis Resources