[Fredslist] AVON BREAST CANCER MARATHON

pjfsesq at aol.com pjfsesq at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 20:55:40 EDT 2008

Below is the letter I tried to send last night. Thanks

Dear Family and Friends,

                As many of you know, I have accepted the challenge and I am participating in the two day, thirty-nine mile Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. On October 4th and 5th of 2008, I will be joining many thousands of other participants in this most worthy effort. I will be walking to allow millions of men and women to have access to health care so desperately needed. I have pledged to raise the minimum of $1800.00 by committing to the walk. I am now asking you to join me in reaching that goal and become part of the effort to defeat disease and cure it in our lifetime. If you can’t support financially, please help me and the many we walk in support of in your thoughts and prayers.

                Your tax deductable support makes a real difference to hose who are ill and their family and friends as well. You can show your support by contacting me at www.avonwalk.org and clicking on the “Make a Donation” icon. Enter my name, THERESA SMALLMAN. Go to the 2008 Events and click NY 2008. My PARTICIPANT NUMBER is 883254. If you have any questions you can reach me at TASRN24 at aol.com or 347-512-3612.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Theresa Smallman