[Fredslist] Great Opportunity for Fall Semester Internship at my Manhattan PR Agency -- Earn College Credit

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Sun Aug 17 12:32:54 EDT 2008

Do you know college students majoring in Communications, Journalism, English
or Public Relations who are looking for a Fall internship?   If so please
have them contact me for an inspirational internship that might change the
course of their career.

We offer an opportunity to gain college credit while gaining hands-on
experience working at my award-winning beauty-lifestyle PR agency in
mid-town Manhattan.

They will work side by side agency president

    *  pitching story ideas to the national consumer press
    * correspond with editors; tracking press coverage
    * doing market research on the Internet
    * creating media lists
    * working with beauty/food products while learning the elements of
product publicity

Qualifications: Excellent telephone personality and interpersonal skills
                       organizational skills; must be detail oriented
                       accurate spelling and grammar
                       can multi-task and be a self-starter
                       knowledge of MAC/ Microsoft Office helpful
                       has knowledge of women¹s magazines
                       are  curious about the world
                       are punctual, reliable, trustworthy, mature,
enthusiastic
                       love beauty and food products

We need two interns to commit to working 20-25 hours a week (hours
flexible).
We offer a beautiful office, a stimulating environment, interesting work and
a chance to learn skills that will serve the intern throughout their working
life

Immediately send a resume and cover letter to:  Bambe Levine at
bambe at bambepr.com.

Bambe Levine
Bambe Levine, President
Bambe Levine Public Relations