[Fredslist] Fwd: UD | French Riviera in the Flatiron

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Mon Aug 11 17:48:04 EDT 2008

For those of you in the Flatiron area.

I have a few foodie friends that are giving excellent advance buzz on
this place.

FYI:  Urban Daddy is way cool.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: UrbanDaddy NYC <editor at urbandaddy.com>
> Date: August 11, 2008 4:25:54 PM EDT
> To: Adrian Miller <amiller at adrianmiller.com>
> Subject: UD | French Riviera in the Flatiron
>
> If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version.
>

> August 11, 2008
>
> You Can Call Me Allegretti
> French Riviera in the Flatiron
>

> Childhood memories rarely inspire your business decisions.
>
> Nor should they. Otherwise you might be the proud owner of three
> popsicle stands and a giant marshmallow factory.
>
> But if you're a French chef who's spent time in the kitchen at
> French legend Atelier and cooked for Alain Ducasse, calling upon
> your idyllic youth on the Riviera is probably the smart move when
> it comes time to open your own place.
>
> Introducing Allegretti, the new Provencal French boite, and welcome
> entrant into the scant Flatiron dining scene, opening tonight.
>
> Walking into Allegretti, you'll instantly be reminded of other
> recent casual/upscale ingredient-focused restaurants like Bar Blanc
> and BLT Market. You may also be reminded of a yacht on the Riviera:
> The wood is dark, the walls are cream, and navy accents everything
> from the banquettes to the sofa in the small front bar area.
>
> Come with a date when you're looking for something in between
> casual and formal, linger with a glass of burgundy or a Day Trip
> (gin, Campari, soda, fresh grapefruit, grapefruit bitters) at the
> bar and then settle in for some classic French fare, farmer's
> market finds and the occasional tableside preparation. For the
> summer, you'll like the Mediterranean Ceviche, but when the weather
> cools, you'll be back for the wood-burning oven (up and running
> soon) to start firing Cote de Boeuf and Market Fresh Whole Fish.
>
> It beats the hell out of marshmallows.
>
> Allegretti, 46 West 22nd Street (between 5th and 6th), 212-206-0555
>
> urbandaddy is pure editorial. you can't buy love from the daddy
>

> HOME | ARCHIVES | ABOUT US | MY ACCOUNT | CONTACT | JOBS |
> ADVERTISE | TIPS
>
> © 2008. UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
> 900 Broadway, Suite 801B, New York, New York 10003
> email issues//  privacy policy//  user agreement//
> unsubscribe//  editorial policy//

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"