[Fredslist] Litigation Associate Needed

Ross B. Intelisano ross at richintelisano.com
Fri Aug 8 17:31:08 EDT 2008

Hey
Our Firm is looking to hire a litigation associate with 3-5 years
experience. Please see below for more information about the position and the
Firm. If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them email their
resume to eric at richintelisano. Feel free to forward this to potential
candidates.
Thanks,
Ross
Rich & Intelisano, LLP is a New York law firm which represents individual
and institutional investors in securities arbitration and litigation against
financial institutions. Our clients include high net worth individuals,
family offices, hedge funds, funds of funds, endowments and other
institutions. We also represent employees in securities industry disputes
and self-regulatory organization investigations and handle commercial and
international arbitration matters.
Rich & Intelisano, LLP has pioneered the practice of representing groups of
individuals and institutions in customer arbitrations related to hedge fund
fraud. The Firm presently represents investors who lost approximately $50
million in group arbitrations at FINRA against Bear Stearns related to the
Bear Stearns High Grade Structured Credit Strategies hedge funds which blew
up in July 2007. We also represent the Bayou estate (the hedge fund run by
convicted fraudster Sam Israel) in a pending $20 million arbitration against
Goldman Sachs.
Mr. Rich and Mr. Intelisano were co-trial counsel in the Engel, et al v.
Refco commodities fraud case at the National Futures Association. The
100-day arbitration on behalf of a group of 13 investors generated a $43
million award in 2001. It remains the largest collected arbitration award
ever rendered on behalf of individual investors against a brokerage firm.
We are seeking a litigation associate who is self-motivated, intelligent,
team oriented and interested in working hard on high profile securities
fraud matters.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
* JD from an accredited Law School, admitted to practice in New York
* 3-5 years of substantial experience preferably focusing on high end
commercial, securities or bankruptcy litigation or securities arbitration.
* Position involves helping prosecute large and complex securities fraud
arbitrations and litigation matters.
* Litigation experience is required as are superior written and oral
communication skills.
If you have the desire to work in a small, tight knit environment for one of
the leading New York firms which represents investors and are looking for a
position that has considerable upside potential please send your resume and
cover letter to eric at richintelisano.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women encouraged to
apply.
Please indicate "Litigation Associate" in the subject line of your email.

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq.
Rich & Intelisano, LLP
1 Trinity Centre
111 Broadway, Suite 1303
New York, NY 10006
Tel.: (212) 433-1480
Fax : (212) 433-1481
e-mail: ross at richintelisano.com
http://www.richintelisano.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It
may contain confidential information that is privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender at (212) 433-1480 or by replying to this e-mail and deleting the
message and any attachment(s) from your system.  Thank you.