[Fredslist] Save Money AND the environment! PROMO

Marks, David DMarks at humed.com
Fri Aug 8 10:35:21 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites,

Do you want to have a clean office, protect the environment AND save
money?

To quote a prominent presidential candidate, "Yes we can!"

Greening the Cleaning(r) works better than traditional cleaners
(according to ASTM testing)
Greening the Cleaning(r) protects the health of workers
Greening the Cleaning(r) improves indoor air quality
Greening the Cleaning(r) eliminated toxins from the environment
Greening the Cleaning(r) is EcoLogo certified
Greening the Cleaning(r) meets or exceeds Green Seal standards

And best of all......
Greening the Cleaning(r) SAVES MONEY!

Our program is dedicated to improving indoor air quality in facilities
across the country, not on profit making.  As we are based at one of the
premier research hospitals in the country, our ultimate goal is to
protect health by eliminating toxins wherever possible, while
manufacturing the safest, most effective products available. 100% of all
profits from our institutional products go to the Center for supporting
education and research to identify, control and ultimately prevent
exposures to environmental factors that may cause adult, and especially
pediatric cancer, as well as other health problems with our children.

Call me.

David L. Marks

The Deirdre Imus Environmental Center for Pediatric Oncology
Hackensack University Medical Center * A Not-For-Profit-Corporation
The David & Alice Jurist Research Building
30 Prospect Avenue, Suite 240
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Dir: 201.336.8346
T: 201-336-8071