[Fredslist] Promo: Carr Business Systems

Daniel Schwartz DSchwartz at carr-global.com
Fri Aug 8 09:47:17 EDT 2008

To All Gothamites,

Did you ever wonder what it costs ever time you press "File", "Print" on
your computer? We all know how easy it is to initiate that simple
function, since who really wants to stare at your computer screen to
read the latest memo, e-mail, down load, etc. The reality is that
countless files are streaming through your offices network, ending up
often on an older desk top printer. Sure it's easy, but there is a cost
associated to the pressing of that button. Most people don't realize
that the typical B/W print can run anywhere from .02 to .05 per page. In
addition if you have ink jet printers, that cost can shoot up to over
.10 a page. Factor in color and now that averages goes up by 10x or
more. Multiply that by the hundreds of times those magical buttons are
pressed and you can see how the bottom line begins to dwindle away.

That's where we at Carr Business Systems come into play. We offer a free
analysis of all your network printers and multifunctional devices.
Through this multi-step process, we can assess how efficiently your
equipment is being used and help in getting a handle of where there may
be room for improvement. In many cases it may just be moving current
equipment around the office; in some cases we can recommend replacing
older, less efficient models to ones that can reduce costs by as much as
29%. Not a bad savings in these tough economic times.

Please feel free to give us a call to set up your no cost or obligation
initial meeting that can get this process started. Even if we can't save
you money, we can at least show you where and how your systems are
running and answer that question ever time you do press "File", "Print".

Thank you,

Dan Schwartz

Field Sales Manager

Carr Bussiness Systems

A Xerox Company

Office: 631-501-6810

Fax: 718-835-7781

E-mail: dschwartz at carr-global.com

For anthything that prints on paper, scans, archives and retrieves.
Copiers, Printers, Faxes, Scanners and Supplies.