[Fredslist] [PROMO] You don't need us...

Gil Effron gil at strategiesforgrowth.net
Fri Aug 8 07:38:49 EDT 2008

If you are currently...

*	Following up all inquiries promptly, thoroughly, and
professionally... and responding within 2 to 24 hours
*	Proactively communicating with customers or clients a minimum of 4
to 6 times per year... including periodic non-selling messages
*	Querying customers or clients as to their satisfaction with your
products or services
*	Showing appreciation people who refer others to you
*	Capitalizing on potential lifetime value of your customers or
clients

YOU DON'T NEED US!

However, if you're missing the boat on even one of these critical steps in
building and maintaining relationships with prospects, customers, or
clients... you could be at risk... because failing to maintain this level of
follow-through and contact opens the door for your competitors to slip in
and snatch a slice of your pie.

These days, most businesses are pushing staff and resources to the limit...
while inadvertently ignoring essential follow-throughs and
relationship-building activities that are tied directly to increased sales
and greater lifetime value.

Here's the solution: Strategies for Growth provides highly-dependable,
get-it-done, keep-it-moving, attention-to-detail Marketing Assistance...
VIRTUALLY!

Call or email today to learn how we can develop a tailored process for your
business that maximizes lifetime value opportunities... and then implement
that process on your behalf... on an outsourced or "virtual" basis... and
without ever missing a beat!

Best regards,

Gil Effron
Direct: 347-920-3272
 <mailto:gil at strategiesforgrowth.net> gil at strategiesforgrowth.net

P.S.  I know you know what needs to be done in order to do this on your own.
Our role simply is to assure that it IS done... timely, professionally, and
completely. No one ever knows that we're not working in your office... but
you!

Strategies For Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, New York 10165
www.StrategiesForGrowth.net

Don't Just Watch The Gap... Eliminate It!