[Fredslist] Need help to understand foreclosures

e. nathan edynathan at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 22:50:53 EDT 2008

Hi Gothamites,
i have been a member for over 6 months. This is my first time writing in even though I have read all of the wonderful and insightful information that has come through this list. I am interested in finding out about buying foreclosures. It seems that when I search for further info about this topic I am directed to many sites that seem bogus. How do I determine what is actually legit and waht is not. Are there attorneys who specialize in this field?
Thank you and you write me directly at edynathan at yahoo.com
Edy Nathan MA, LCSW