[Fredslist] Halloween-Paranormal Experience Group Lunch Date

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Aug 7 18:39:03 EDT 2008

Of course, the date of the very first Paranormal Experience Group lunch is Friday 10/31-Halloween at 12:30 at the Friars Club. Costumes are optional. I guarantee it will be a harrowing experience. Guests, extra terrestrials, ghosts, vampires (including blood sucking plaintiff's lawyers) are all welcome. I will do my best to act paranormal!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

Have you experienced a paranormal event (other than a Gotham meeting) please let me know as we are planning an affinity group lunch. They are out there!.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.