[Fredslist] ISO Entertainment Position

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Thu Aug 7 12:29:00 EDT 2008

Dear Gotham Family,

I have attached the resume of my dear friend, Derrick Briggs. Derrick is
truly special and I hope someone out there in Gothamland sees value in
connecting with him.

Derrick obtained an array of experiences in the field of Advertising,
Entertainment, LGBT Health and Social events. He has worked at community
health agencies and local magazines, such as Next Magazine as a
marketing Intern and Bleu Magazine as a Creative Consultant.  I have no
doubt that Derrick can do anything, but his passion lies in the field of
Entertainment, Acting, Event Planning and Social Networking.

He is currently a SAG actor and this summer he will co-star in the new
independent film called "FINDING ME" www.thanks4findingme.com, a movie
about love and understanding self.  Since it can be a struggle to be a
working black male actor in New York City, he's also decided to love the
business side of Entertainment and so, he's also interested in Public &
Media Relations.  He has four and half years background in event
planning, he has successfully coordinated and facilitated discussion
groups for Men of Color called "The Derrick L. Briggs Book Club" and
with the merge of POCC Inc (People Color in Crisis), the Book Club
evolved in Monthly Discussion Groups that left men and some woman
inspired and uplifted on whatever topic that was discussed.

Derrick is a great organizer and would be a fabulous celebrity,
executive or administrative assistant. He has a creative eye and has
even art directed a couple of projects in the past. Derrick has strong
verbal, writing and interpersonal skills and the desire to learn and
expand his knowledge in Marketing and Media Relations.  He has
experience in multi-tasking and coordinating special events and
networking events and would love to be part of a huge campaign like GAP,
TARGET, Coca Cola or a Major motion picture release  Derrick will be
completing his bachelor's degree in Communications/Business Management
in the near future

If there is anyone out there that could benefit from Derrick's skills,
passion, tenacity and commitment, please contact him directly. Derrick
is a gem, I highly reccomend him, as I know he would be an asset to any
business endeavor.

Much Gratitude,
Bari

--
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail