[Fredslist] Saturday ART SHOW, MUST SEE

Laraine Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 17:21:33 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, We had a wonderful guest today, Averlyn Archer, who owns a gallery, Canvas Paper Stone.  Trained as an Attorney, Averlyn has provided the following invitation to all Gothamites to join this very exciting tour this weekend.  You can reach Averlyn for questions directly at info at canvaspaperstone.com. Go and have fun, best wishes, Lari

Explore, Experience, Appreciate Art - ArtCrawl Harlem™

Saturday, August 9: Noon until 6

Harlem, home of Romare Bearden (master collagist), Norman Lewis (abstract expressionist) and Jacob Lawrence (expressive figurative), is also the place to find different, distinct and cutting edge art by serious artists breaking new ground - experimental, mainstream, masters, emerging - it's all here.

We invite you to join us on this unique trolley tour as we explore some of Harlem's noted galleries located in historic rowhouses to rooftop spaces boasting expansive, scenic views.

Entry fee covers the trolley guided tour, gift bag, and end of event reception -- hors d'oeuvres and live music -- overlooking the Hudson River.

Go to ArtCrawl Harlem™ Now to purchase tickets: www.artcrawlharlem.com

TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE!

Tickets: $55

This art and tourism event is produced by A Taste of Harlem Tours (tasteharlem.com) and Canvas Paper and Stone Gallery (canvaspaperandstone.com).

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Lynne M. Winograd and Laraine E. Schwartz
Attorneys at Law
400 60th Street
West New York,20New Jersey 07093
tel: 201-770-9990