[Fredslist] Resume: Young woman looking for connection/s in event planning, adv., etc

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Wed Aug 6 10:46:20 EDT 2008

Hi Gotham:

I have attached a resume for a young woman that is in need of
connections and leads to a job in (preferably) event planning.

She comes highly recommended and I hope Gotham can work its magic for
her.

Her email address is on her resume and all replies should go directly
to her.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"