[Fredslist] Graphic Design Intern search

Yao HUANG yao at gigapixelcreative.com
Mon Aug 4 10:14:39 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Just needing to get the word out – we’re looking for a Graphics Design
intern to assist me with new product packaging development and general
graphics organization for JUARA Skincare. Skills/Requirements required
include:

-          Intermediate-advanced fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe
Illustrator (a must!)
-          Able to use Microsoft Word and knows how to navigate
through a PC – comfortable with a PC (vs Mac) platform.
-          Organized – can keep track of and re-organize photos/
artwork into relevant categories
-          Responsible and able to meet deadlines – can take creative
direction when given.
-          Has an interest in the Beauty/Fashion/high-end packaged
goods and ‘gets’ the JUARA aesthetic (for examples, see: www.juaraskincare.com
)
-          1 year work experience preferred, but not necessary if he/
she has strong Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills. Students seeking
work experience welcome, as long as they have the graphics ability.

The internship is a 3-month PART-TIME internship. Possible extension
if a good fit. Unpaid, but with stipend.
Start date: ASAP. (today is Aug. 4)

We’ll offer the experience of working in a young, growing, exciting
skincare company and credit for work – almost 100% of projects will be
printed and launched for late 2008/early 2009 season so they’ll see
their work in stores all around the country.

If you know anyone who is interested, please have them contact employment at juaraskincare.com
, subject heading GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN with a cover letter and a
sample of their work. (.jpg or .pdf). If qualified, we’ll be
contacting them pretty quickly.

Thanks so much!!
Best,
Metta

Metta Murdaya  |  JUARA SKINCARE  |  p 212.228.9601 |  f 646.365.3357
|  www.juaraskincare.com

Checked by AVG.
8/2/2008 5:30 PM