[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT FORMICA 1 Wed. August 13th-- pls rsvp

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Aug 4 13:23:02 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone and HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone is finding time to relax and enjoy.

Please join us at our next meeting

Wednesday, August 13th
Friars Club
12:30pm - 2pm

Hopefully you will get to meet our 2 newest members, Maria Guida and Leila Perez Ross,  as well as 2 applicants, David Copper and Katherine Cohn.  I am sure they would appreciate your smiling faces.  Let's show them what Gotham is made of!

Spotlight to be announced.

As always, guests are welcome.  Please reach out to me with  "category" to clear any conflict ahead of time.  Visitors and guest $40 can be paid online   www.gothamnetworking.com   in the events calendar/date area.

Thanks in advance for your reply by August 8th-  Enjoy the day and see you soon-
Regards,
Judie

Judie Moceri
Formica 1