[Fredslist] Promo: Free Teleclass: 19 Super Sales Tips for Fun & Profit

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Aug 1 09:00:03 EDT 2008

I am running a free telelcass on August 4th from 12:15-1:15pm EST and
I invite you to participate.

I'll lead a no-BS look at how you can survive and even thrive in
today's economy by using (and perfecting) proven sales techniques that
are applicable in most every industry.

The class will be fun, fast and filled with real-world solutions.

I'll have some give-aways and discounts as well, but for now
everything is FREE.

The conference dial-in is 712-432-1601 and the access code is 866764.

But...please rsvp as the number of lines is limited.

THANKS

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Adrian_Miller

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"