[Fredslist] T-Mobile contact information

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 11:11:57 EDT 2008

Good morning Gothamites all:

Many of you have asked me for email addresses at T-Mobile so you can write  a
thank-you note to them. Let me thank you on behalf of Lisa and Kristoffer for
 doing so. I agree with Dr. Dan Schaefer, who was the official strategist
behind  our crusade, that when "someone" sees the light of day and corrects the
error of  their ways, they ought to be thanked as well as berated for their
initial bad  behavior.

So, the CEO of T-Mobil is Mr. Robert Dotson and his closest secretary is Ms
Synda Reischl (whom you may wish to cc on your note.) Their emails are  below.

_rdotson at t-mobile.com_ (mailto:rdotson at t-mobile.com)
_synda.reischl at t-mobile.com_ (mailto:synda.reischl at t-mobile.com)

As Fred has pointed out on so many occasions, the power of Gotham is
awesome. It proves that an "ant can move a rubber-tree-plant" as the song goes.  I
continue to be in your debt on behalf of these great kids whose lives are now
in a much better place because of you. Irrespective of Mr. Appell's scolding,
you are all wonderful.

Jane Present

listings at AOL Autos.