[Fredslist] re: Max Yassky's Radio Debut (Ellin Yassky)

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:29:35 EDT 2008

For those of you who can access WSHU (91.1 FM) radio, my son, Max, will
make his radio debut on their Profiles in Folk segment, airing this
Friday, May 2nd, at 10:00 p.m. Max, who is 16, will be performing on
the poyk (a drum used in
Klezmer music) and will be accompanying Adrianne Greenbaum, nationally
acclaimed klezmer and classical flutist. I think this is the first of
Max's many "15 Minutes of Fame" as Andy Warhol would have said, and so
I invite you all to partake in this "first step" of a talented, lovely,
young man.

Ellin

 Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC