[Fredslist] Are we solving the right problems? Your thoughts and comments needed.

David Alexander MyInfo at PlanetThoughts.org
Fri Apr 25 10:38:29 EDT 2008

As part of the purpose mission of my PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org>  Web site, awareness and discussion of
environmental issues and attitudes are two of the main goals.  With all the
talk about global warming and climate change, do you ever wonder about the
very well-publicized focus on CO2 levels, and whether we are solving the
right problems, and what is behind these problems?

You are invited to read and
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/?pg=pt/Whole&qid=2066> comment directly on
the Web site my not-lengthy article there, reviewing our priorities in this
environmental struggle - and all of your thoughts on this topic are welcome,
and easily posted on the site.

Sincerely,

David Alexander
Opal Computing
(718) 343-4054
http://www.opalcomputing.com <http://www.opalcomputing.com/>

    Now! Visit http://www.PlanetThoughts.org
<http://www.planetthoughts.org/>  to
    raise your awareness, discuss, and act on the
    current crises in the planet's environment

The Science and Art of Software Systems
Quality and innovation since 1986