[Fredslist] Upcoming LIBA Open Event Next Tuesday, 4/29/08

Alan J. Schwartz alan at ajslaw.com
Fri Apr 25 08:15:57 EDT 2008

Long Island Business Associates (LIBA) Invitation
      If you can't read this, click: www.libaresources.com/invite.html

                  OPEN MEETING INVITATION

                  Long Island Business Associates (LIBA) cordially invites you to attend a special event. Come and join us for a steak and eggs breakfast, a great presentation, and an opportunity to network with our members and friends.

                  When:  Tuesday April 29th
                  7:30 AM Registration
                  8:00 - 10:00 AM Event
                  Where: Majors Steakhouse
                  8289 Jericho Turnpike
                  Woodbury NY 11797
                  (Click here for directions to Majors Steakhouse)
                  What: Steak and Eggs Breakfast
                  Speaker: Frank Boulton
                  Principal Owner and CEO, Long Island Ducks
                  "The Business of Minor League Baseball"
                  Fee: $30 in advance ($35 at the door)**

                  RSVP: to Angela at 516-222-7974 (by April 16th)
                  or angela at selingerenterprises.com

                  We look forward to seeing you at our open meeting event. Please register promptly, since we sell out at 100 people.

                  Frank Boulton

                  **Mail checks by Apr 21st payable to:
                     LIBA Resources
                     c/o Selinger Enterprises Inc