[Fredslist] Book Club Reminder!

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Tue Apr 22 09:58:44 EDT 2008

Good Morning Gotham.

Next Monday, April 28th, we will be discussing Barry Moltz"s "Bounce!" on our new Gotham Book Club web page.  Barry will be joining us throughout the day for the discussion to answer questions and respond to comments.  His website is www.barrymoltz.com.

I will send the link on the morning of the discussion (but for a preview, click on Gotham Speaks and you will see a link to the Book Club).  Please join us and post a comment or question for Barry, even if you didn't have time to read the book.  He is an inspiring author and entrepreneur with a great deal of information to share!

Julie Klein