[Fredslist] Re: Gotham Cooks

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 20:05:56 EDT 2008

Good morning all,

Many of you have said that you were going to send me recipes.  The  cook book
will benefit all of your chapters and we would like for it to  represent all
of you.  This is an opportunity to advertise yourselves and  or your company
free of charge and permanently.

All you need to do is send us a recipe or some favorite recipes of yourself
or your Mom, Wife, Partner, Boss etc.  Add your name and the name of your
company and what you do or add a story about the recipe...favorite for Christmas
dinner in the family for 50 years etc.

Send your recipe/s to _Gothamcooks at aol.com_ (mailto:Gothamcooks at aol.com) .
Let's have a  wonderful book ready for sales this Fall and for a Thanksgiving
"bread and  butter" gift or a Christmas gift to friends and family or whomever.

Janet Adler
Janet Adler Realty, Ltd.
www.janetadlerrealty.com
212 427 3809