[Fredslist] [PROMO] Defer Unlimited Income for Attorneys and their Accounts

Keith Kleinick keith at kleinicklaw.com
Fri Apr 18 08:06:31 EDT 2008

Did you max out pre tax plans? Was there any way to do more? How about deferring an unlimited amount of pre-tax savings without waiting until age 59 1/2?

Is there anything else you could have done to defer income?

How about Structuring Your Fees:
Deferring UNLIMITED PRE-TAX INCOME
PAYMENTS STARTING WHENEVER... HOW?

Structuring Any Contingency Fee even if not from Personal Injury. Tax Attorney, Estate and Trust Attorney.....

Attention Attorneys and Accountants who prepare their taxes:

How much pre-tax income can be deferred by an attorney who receives fees on a contingency basis or by court order?
An Unlimited amount and payments commencing whenever they want even before age 59 1/2.

If you could how much would you defer?

How? Structured Fees.
It's Tax Court approved. And written into law under the Jobs Act.

Have people told you that you can not defer a contingency fee? Well they are flat out wrong.

Call me and let me tell you how, let me show you the law, the cases, the truth, you too can defer income.  If you would like your accountant to also know about this, bring them.

Let me show you both the financial benefits of Structured Fees.

Is this just for Personal Injury attorneys?
NO!!!!!!.
ANY ATTORNEY WITH A CONTINGENCY FEE OR A COURT ORDERED FEE CAN BENEFIT.

Keith A. Kleinick, Esq.
Gotham Solo
Gotham Brooklyn Bridge
Gotham Lapsed/Non Practicing Lawyers