[Fredslist] 2 business class tkts to Europe

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Thu Apr 17 17:47:35 EDT 2008

At a charity auction a friend of mine bid on and won 2 Business class
tickets to anywhere in Europe. They are good for one year and due to
personal reasons he won't be able to use them. He paid $7,000.00 and wants
to sell them for $5,000.00 or best reasonable offer.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will put you in touch with
him. They are definitely transferable since there isn't a name on them yet.

Thanks,

Judy

Judy Heft

Principal

Judith Heft & Associates, LLC

 <http://www.judithheft.com> www.judithheft.com

judyheft at optonline.net

Office 203.978.1858

Cell 917.494.3986

FAX 203.978.1857

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail