[Fredslist] Need Wine for Film Festival Event

Punit punitc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:26:18 EDT 2008

Lets see Gotham's magic as I roll the dice.  I am organizing a 200 person
event at the end of April for a movie production house during the Tribeca
Film Festival and we are looking for a wine merchant to sponsor the even
with their product.  We will provide a somalie to make sure the refreshments
are served cold. If your company is interested, we are happy to provide
other forms of elegant promotion. There will be high end food, lighting,
aura and music to accompany the product.  The party will take place at our
penthouse studio located in Tribeca.  Any leads should be sent to
PunitC at gmail.com .

Thanks in Advance

--
Punit Chhabra