[Fredslist] Re: How to become a Master Networker using Technology

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 19:58:05 EDT 2008

Kudos to Raj Goel and his awesome presentation today at the Solo meeting
entitled "How to become a Master Networker using Technology".  Not only did  he
explain things I knew I didn't know, but he explained things I didn't even
know I didn't know.  In other words he was "great" and he should really do  this
at all of the chapters.  Invite him,  pay for his meal.  You  will not regret
it.  Just to find out what's wrong or what's right with  your business card or
why your kid should not be on My Space is worth it.   The Solo meeting was
full with wonderful Gotham members and invitees who I  really hope will join.  I
rode the circuit...wonderful bunch!

Janet Adler, Pres.
Janet Adler Realty,  Ltd.
janetadlerrealty.com