[Fredslist] Saturday event update

naylorjt at optonline.net naylorjt at optonline.net
Mon Apr 14 11:33:30 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who offered recommendations for a restaurant in the vicinity of the Sheraton to host a dinner for 30+ on short notice. Guests were attending the Omega Institute's "Being Fearless" conference (www.eomega.org) where I ran into Gothamites Caryn Lilling and Victoria Drogin.

We went with Marcus Goldhaber's suggestion Cafe Bricco (304 W 56th at 8th) owned by a husband and wife team Nino and Pamela.

 They offered the most beautiful space with a lovely 4-course dinner at $45 (tip tax and wine extra) . This place had such heart and they put so much love into this meal that our guests left feeling so connected to Omega, to each other and to the cafe.

I got the idea for the dinner from the "Dutch Treat" dinner tha Roger Aguinaldo has done at his M&A Advisor conferences.

Thanks to everyone for your help with this.

Jennifer Naylor
Gotham Women LI