[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Thursday 4/17 8:30am

david at automatic-mail.com david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:34:21 EDT 2008

My Fellow Networkers,

Gotham Queens will hold its meeting Thursday, April 17 2008 at the World
Famous POP Diner 80-26 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst at 8:30am. For those of
you who will be attending please RSVP to OUR FEARLESS GROUP COORDINATOR
Vincent DeRogatis - vincent at axelpro.net so he can have an accurate head
count. WE ALSO HAVE A NON-COMPETE.

MEMBERS, please bring a potential member  - there is no charge for your
guest.  We need a fire suppression, pest control, signs and banner, temp
agency some attorneys and the list goes on.  There is no pressure to
join and most guests become friends of Gotham and are potential leads
for our members.

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday

Remember, if you are a guest YOU MUST call, we have a non-compete cause
and would not want to embarrass anyone. Besides that we need a head
count.

Happy Networking

David Stein
347-581-7909

                Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971