[Fredslist] (Promo) Selling your home: I HAVE BUYERS

Hluciling at aol.com Hluciling at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 11:56:19 EDT 2008

Despite all the gloomy headlines and serious fallout from the sub-prime
mortgage business, Wall Street bonuses are estimated to have been approximately $
38 billion.  When combined with the weak dollar and historically low interest
rates buyers are out there looking with dollars in hand looking for properties
to buy.

The market is still strong and the inventories are down from last year.  If
you are thinking of selling, and moving on or cashing out , now is a great time
to consider selling your property.

I HAVE BUYERS

You can reach me on my cell: 917 359 4647 or if you prefer e-mail me at:
helen.anderson at cbhk.com

Helen Anderson, Realtor, ABR,CIPS,FIABCI
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Previews International
329 Columbus Avenue
New York, New York 10023