[Fredslist] PROMOTION

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Fri Apr 11 14:10:54 EDT 2008

Need someone to run interference between you and City Hall? Need assistance
in getting through to your elected representatives? Schnur Associates, Inc.
can guide you through the entire governmental process, whether it be
legislative, executive, regulatory or administrative. We provide the
strategy necessary for your business or not-for-profit to succeed. Our
firm's principals have been doing this for decades. Let us help you get that
extra edge. Free initial consultations for Gotham members.

Additionally, our Public Relations/Marketing division can also assist you in
pitching your products and services to the Jewish community.

JOEL SCHNUR

Senior VP

Schnur Associates, Inc.

1350 Avenue of the Americas