[Fredslist] "EAT YOR TAXES" - Marcus Goldhaber: Live @ SUGAR BAR, 4/15/08

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 09:38:12 EDT 2008

Hi Gothamites!

    Next week, Tuesday, I¹ll be singing with The Jon Davis Trio at SUGAR
BAR: 8pm & 10pm.  All the details are below and I am excited to debut
another brand new song!  Given the theme of the day, I will also be giving
away FREE CHOCOLATE TAX REFUNDS, so fill out your forms and come relax with
me and the band for a few hours at SUGAR BAR next Tuesday night.

Best wishes,
Marcus

Jazz Vocalist/Band Leader for Special Events
*NY Magazine¹s ³Retro Pick!² (2008 ³Weddings²)

ALSO: Live @ The Sugar Bar ­ April 15th, 8pm & 10pm
254 W. 72nd (Bway & West End ave.)

www.marcusgoldhaber.com
Stop by on your way home...

"Goldhaber's thoughtfully appealing arrangements are ideally suited to his
velvet tone."

-JazzTimes

Ashford & Simpson's

SUGAR BAR

w/ The Jon Davis Trio
 Martin Wind, bass     |     Marcello Pellitteri, drums

The Sugar Bar
254 West 72nd St. (btwn Bway & West End Ave.)
8pm & 10pm -- $15 cover, $20 food/drink
212. 579. 0222
www.sugarbarnyc.com

GOOD DAY!

It has been a few months since my last note to you and, though we are
already partially through the new year, I am incredibly excited for all that
is forthcoming in 2008!!

This show will feature some NEW original material and several fan favorites
including:  ³Take Me,² ³I Fall Apart² and ³A Walk.²  We will continue to
perform tracks from my upcoming album, TAKE ME and, in keeping with our ³Tax
Free² concept, everyone at the show will receive a FREE ³Chocolate Tax
Refund!²

As always, please stop by my website to check out some updated sound clips &
photos and enjoy ³Walking My Baby Back Home² from our 1st album, The Moment
After.  Also stay tuned for video footage on youtube and for updates on my
upcoming release!

This will be the 1st show of 2008, so file your taxes and come enjoy some
fresh and original music w/ a little "chocolate sum sum" on the side!

Have a beautiful weekend!!
Marcus

THE SUGAR BAR
Conceived by Nicholas Ashford, one half of the songwriting and performing
sensations Ashford & Simpson, The Sugar Bar is one of the most cultural and
intimate Live Entertainment / Full Service Restaurants you¹ll find in New
York¹s trendy Upper West Side.  Since opening, the Sugar Bar has been host
to various celebrities such as: Bruce Willis, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross
and Dr. Maya Angelou.  WWW.SUGARBARNYC.COM