[Fredslist] Seeking accountant or attorney for client's IRS tax arrears problem.

Robert D. Sommerfield sommesq at verizon.net
Thu Apr 10 17:06:53 EDT 2008

A client of mine is in need of an experienced accountant and/or attorney to handle an IRS tax arrears
situation and to negotiate a settlement. She is reluctant to using one of the services advertised on
television and I would hesitate to refer her to one unless someone in Gotham can attest to the
legitimacy and competence of such a service. I look forward to receipt of referral info from Gotham
for me to present to my client. Thanks.

Robert D. Sommerfield
Gotham Westchester

Law Offices of Robert D. Sommerfield