[Fredslist] Friars Club-Gotham Benefit

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Apr 10 15:46:16 EDT 2008

Did you know that through Gotham you have access to utilize the beautiful Friars Club (Gotham's Club House) for functions such as seminars, private dinners, meetings or parties?  Many Gothamites are in the know and have done so to their satisfaction. If you are interested in learning morning please send me an email and I will put you in touch with the Banquet Manager. Try it, I guarantee that your guests or clients will be impressed and pleased.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.