[Fredslist] seeking internship for Finance major

Ellin Yassky medici18 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 07:29:43 EDT 2008

I am seeing an internship in Finance for a fabulous young woman who lives with us. Xin Wei(pronounced "Shin")  is finishing her MA in Finance at Fairfield Univeristy (in CT) and is seeking an internship in the field. Her studies includes Investment Analysis, Finance, and International Finance. Xin's command of the English language is excellent and I cannot even begin to tell you how warm, intelligent, and wonderful she is (you'd think I was her real mother!).

Please let me know if you know of something in the mid-town area for her. She would be an asset to anyone or any company.

Thank you,

Ellin

Ellin Yassky, Ph.D.
Medici Editorial Services, LLC