[Fredslist] Non-Practicing Attorney Group - 4/22

Steven Krane skrane at netsysgroup.com
Thu Apr 10 11:53:32 EDT 2008

Are you an attorney who does not practice law?  If so, please join us
for our next Non-Practicing or Lapsed Lawyer meeting on April 22nd at
12:30 at the Friars Club.  Even if you are not an attorney, please "ride
the circuit" and meet attorneys who have dodged the paper chase.  Meet
an eclectic group of individuals with similar backgrounds, but diverse
careers.  Just logon to the website and you can pay online.  We hope to
see you there!!

Gothmaly,

Steven