[Fredslist] Need space for a networking dinner this Saturday

Jennifer Naylor naylorjt at optonline.net
Wed Apr 9 11:51:25 EDT 2008

Gotham,

Hair on fire: The Omega Institute is hosting their annual ³Being Fearless²
conference in Manhattan THIS weekend. I volunteered to host a networking
dinner on Saturday night and they said if I could pull it off, YES!

So: I need a restaurant near the Sheraton that would provide a room or table
for about 25 ­ 35 participants, set vegetarian / vegan menu at about $75 ­
100 with wine extra. From about 6:45 ­ 8:30 PM. Participants will each pay
for themselves.

Any idea, leads or jokes get my hearty thanks.

And if you¹re attending the conference, and would  be available Saturday
night, listen for the announcement.

Thanks Gotham.

Jennifer Naylor

--