[Fredslist] colleague looking for strategic alliances..lead for business

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Tue Apr 8 09:21:23 EDT 2008

Dear Gothamites

Below is a list.  My colleague is looking to outsource business to the
following types of organizations:

People who specialize in creating product (POP) displays.

Retail store designers (interior store design).

Product package design.

Product photographers - for catalogs and websites.

People who provide warehouse space for retailer inventory on the east coast
and
ship out merchandise on a per order basis to a retailer's customers.

Store security guards.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
<mhtml:{08E0375D-E05C-4723-85A6-4784A55BFBDD}mid://00000004/!x-usc:http://ww
w.m2powerinc.com/>
www.small2smart.com
<mhtml:{08E0375D-E05C-4723-85A6-4784A55BFBDD}mid://00000004/!x-usc:http://ww
w.small2smart.com/>
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA, HFMA, & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy