[Fredslist] How to find Email addresses of top executives at largecorporations (or other elusive email addresses)

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Apr 6 12:49:06 EDT 2008

Thank you for this very helpful "tutorial," Harry. It will be very useful
for lots of us Gotham members, and I appreciate your sharing your experience
with searching.

Once again, all best wishes for your new venture. I hope it proves to be a
happy and successful move for you.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and
Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549